Azure is a pay-as-you-go public cloud that allows you to build quickly, deploy, and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft data centers.
What is Azure?
Azure is a robust collection of cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, launch, and operate applications through a global data center network. Built-in tools, DevOps, and a marketplace help you efficiently build anything from simple mobile apps to web-oriented solutions.
How does Azure work?
Storage: Within this group, we could include the Backup service, which is one of the most utilized. We can also find different types of storage, depending on the client’s needs—Blob Storage for generic data, and Disk Storage to add space to virtual machines.
Virtualization: This is another great Azure service with which we can build virtual servers in just a few minutes. Both with Windows and Linux. It adapts to the performance that each company needs and can be paid by the minute if it is only used for specific jobs or reserve the machines if the user will be 24/7, having even greater cost savings.
In addition to these services, there are infinite possibilities within Azure to work on all aspects.
- Analysis: Real-time data analytics service.
- Databases: Contract BBDD in PaaS or IaaS model.
- Containers: Development of applications within a container running in the cloud.
- DevOps: Software creation and integration between developers.
- AI and Machine Learning: Develop cognitive services, bots, or other services equipped with artificial intelligence.
- Identity: Manage the active directory in the cloud by synchronizing with the rest of the services.
- Networks: Display services such as VPN, IP addresses, virtual networks, etc.
- Security: Security services to protect your infrastructure from risk.
What is the benefit of Azure for my business or project? Most companies have realized the important benefits of the cloud for their daily management. It is no longer just because of the significant cost reduction of saving maintaining your server infrastructure, but also because of the possibility of scaling your business anytime, anywhere with just a couple of clicks.
In the Azure case, this benefit is even more palpable since we can migrate all our infrastructure on-premise to the Azure Active Directory very easily or maintain a hybrid environment that allows us to guarantee high availability from any location.
In addition to this accessibility, Azure cloud services have the following benefits:
- Profitability: Pay for what you use. The infrastructure is already deployed and on-demand.
- Fixed expenses: As in a rental, the provider is in charge of fixing, maintaining, and updating the entire infrastructure, so we do not have to bear these expenses.
- Accessibility: Information can be accessed at anytime and anywhere, as it does not reside on a single machine.
- Protection: In any unforeseen event, the service provider has the latest in anti-hacker protection and physical security.
The Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) helps you quickly create a secure and scalable infrastructure, reducing time and investment devoted to planning, deployment, and management.
- Plan an infrastructure that adapts to your workloads
- Deploy hybrid environments compatible with your on-premises infrastructure
- Protect your applications with security and management services
- Reduce and rationalize your infrastructure costs
TechSur offers a wide catalog of infrastructure and cloud services that includes design, integration, migration, auditing, training, and support. These services complete our business management solutions, making TechSur your global partner for your digital transformation.
Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS) allows you to offer any service, from a simple cloud application to complex and sophisticated business applications. Acquire the resources you need with a pay-per-use model and access them through a secure Internet connection.
- Manage the entire life cycle of your web applications
- You will no longer have to think about running servers, buying licenses, facilities, and producing new products.
- Manage the services and applications you develop. TechSur will take care of the rest
The Software as a Service (SaaS) enables users to connect to applications in the cloud and access them via the Internet. Common examples are messaging and calendar tools and office automation tools such as Microsoft Office 365. The benefits of Azure SaaS are:
- Complete software solutions
- Hardware and platform offered by the service provider
- Publish applications quickly with minimal investment
Safety at AZURE
Although the digital transformation of companies is in full swing, it is not without risks. One of the biggest challenges is guaranteeing security, data protection, and personal information and compliance with the different regulations in force.
Managing Applications In The Cloud: Businesses need the same security standards both in the cloud and on-premises
Protect Yourself Against Data Leaks: Organizations need to be able to monitor connectivity and the data that is exchanged everywhere it is.
Protect Yourself From Malicious Programs And Attempted Identity Impairment: Increasingly sophisticated malware attacks require efficient protection of communication and messaging applications.
Managing Security Breaches: Companies need tools to respond quickly to attacks with systems that integrate intelligence to detect suspicious patterns and take preventive measures.
Why choose TechSur?
We have consolidated the main Microsoft IT services for companies in a specialized and expert area. Our goal is to offer agile solutions that allow you to increase the efficiency of any business. For this, we have customized packaging and development based on the needs of your business.